My trip to Europe

Dear Friends,

Some moments to share with u.....I wrote whatever came to my mind that moment..... ;-)...might not be articulated properly...but still readable
Zurich dekha....London dekha......Paris Dekha.....Brussels dekha...aur dekha Amsterdam.......aur saaare jaha se accha hindusatan hamara so will back on 27th November ;-)....whatever city I travel I miss my Bangalore n my ppl n my food....

It was really dream to walk through the cities of so many countries ..by the way i'm still yet c my country capital ......It was fun.....lots of learning....

without knowing their language travel to the european countries is a adventure......its really difficult to prounaunce street names...

Once my friend told me if u donno german or french then u should say No doish No fransa...then they will speak to u in english but they promptly replied me no english

My most memorable moment was a candle light dinner in London Italian resturent with spanish gal (my colleague).......dont think tooo much thats it...
two of us in a italian retsturent with very blaaand pizza being spanish cant eat spicy...
I know u envy me now....Now I know how to live in moments ....Pal mai jio donno aisa mauka phir kab aayega... ;-)

If i go on writing my experiances I have to write book it seems......

Merci for ur patience........
(Merci in french thank u)

As I cant say "asta maniyana "(spanish c ya 2maro) as I cant c u 2maro....but definetely Asta lavista baby.....bye bye..

Cheers,
Veeru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English is Phunny Language..a Royal Tinglish Story

My Sweetest Accident of Life

Love in Lowell.....the one I wrote 2007