Is Life Treating you well or You are treating Life

Many a times we curs & blame our luck & when good things happen you never get time think about luck,we always take credit to ourself why is that so....
Its a unsolved mistery of life...

Many people tried resolve,i mean u cant resolve thae mistery of luck & life but tried to understand some part of it that tooo when they are sad & nothing is going in there way,but finally end up living with it.

The thing that matter most in life is the decision you take when it matters the most.

people say Luck always favours brave people, yeah because they dare to fail & they take vital decisions at the right time.

people also say satisfaction is the end of life, the same people also say bird in hand better than two in a bush...so in life we always get involved in contradicting world....

this is not the end of this title,I have just began writing will keep posting my views on anything & everything which come to my mind....

Comments

Ganesh Kamath said…
I feel that, we coin the word "luck", when few things will not happen, as per our wish. For eg. if something bad happens, we will treat it as bad luck of ourselves. And something happens good for some one else, when we are not expecting it, we will call as good luck for that person.
Personally, I think that, we should not treat "luck" as the aspect of the life. It is our good or bad misdeeds our own work, which is often called Karma, is always treating our own life.
Then, the question is why every one of us are not born with silver or golden spoon in our mouth? I am sure that, everyone would have thought that for a moment and "wished" to have millions of money from our family and we would have enjoyed for our life time ???
I guess, I opened paradox box, with so many questions... :-). Hope to see many more views... than, just thinking about my own mind/heart !

Popular posts from this blog

English is Phunny Language..a Royal Tinglish Story

My Sweetest Accident of Life

Love in Lowell.....the one I wrote 2007