1st time when you are away from Home

How do you feel when you away from the family,friends and Loved ones....

Yes here I'm going to write some thing about..my personal experiance for the 1st time to a very recent meaning....current experiance.....


Most of begining 21 years and 2 months were around my home town with my parents.....all my education.....

15th March 2002.....

1st time when you are going away from your home town is really very unique experiance....you come across many new situation,feelings and new people who turn to be you friends of life time.

The same thing happend to me when I left to Manipal (near to udapi)....for my final year project with 2 more friends from BLDCET,Bijapur.

We started our journey with Rs 10k in wallet which we didnt know for what we gonna spend..

In Manipal we came across,different college project mates From Bagalkot,Nitte.

1st time away from Family and close friends in home town makes you home sick....1st week was the week where the feeling was like i came to hell....

So I started making new friends,as we all were sailing in the same boat we knew that without each others support,we cant complete this 56 days successfully...

It all started simple as usual minor misunderstandings and ego talks to partys n the as usual late night project work.

We all were just out of college and are 1st time exposed to company atmosphere.There many incidents where in like college,we used to go late to Office and get scolding from seniurs....There only group of late comers become close friends...

Then all the sharing and caring started day by day when we stared moving ahead with Project and evening volleyball....

only observation was the dudes with simple bad habits and open hearted become close circle within no time to overcome there home sickness and move forward...it doest mean that studious dudes it never happened but it took some time....

I come across many characters who had good sense humor to very blunt attitude....

I can say those 56 days of my life made me.....oh no actually most of the dudes there to learn and lead there independently..

Karmic Practical Training Center was GURUKUL(is still now I suppose),My hats off to the Founder and CEO and GURU DR MAHANT-SHETTI.

Who had his own ideas and belived in the word from "BHAGHWATGEETA..KARMANYE WADHEEKARSYA MAAPHALESHU KADHACHAN"..He was and still is a great inspiration to
us.

Coming to friends Circle we had unique group of friends.....who had there own opinion about Life Love and Work....

It was fun to discuss about those topics...even some times lead to fight which intern made reverse effect becoming more closer....

More later....;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English is Phunny Language..a Royal Tinglish Story

My Sweetest Accident of Life

Love in Lowell.....the one I wrote 2007